- Mrs S supported us with 1 ticket
- Mr M supported us with 2 tickets
- Ms O supported us with 2 tickets
- Miss S supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs H supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms C supported us with 1 ticket
3d 19h 16m
23 October 2021
- Winner! Mr B (STAFFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr C (Walsall) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs W (WALSALL) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs W (WOLVERHAMPTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs P (WOLVERHAMPTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs B (WOLVERHAMPTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr B (WOLVERHAMPTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms R (Telford) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms D (WILLENHALL) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs H (CANNOCK) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms H (STAFFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
Hi - my name is Nick Morris and I would quickly like to tell you a little bit about the fantastic service I have the privilege of working for and who could really use your support through this brilliant initiative.
Rockspur CIC, based in Codsall, South Staffordshire are a user led, not for profit, Community Interest Company. Rockspur CIC run 2 day opportunities and a supported living project - Rockspur, Milestonez and Rockspur House - that are a much loved and valued service for members of our community who have learning disabilities aged 18-65+.
Open 7 days and evenings a week, our day opportunities run 30 different sessions per week all over South Staffordshire and Cannock, 52 weeks a year.
All our sessions are based on improving independence, self confidence, personal safety, resilience and encouraging community presence so our Members avoid isolation from the world we passionately believe they should be very much a part of.
We need your help so we can sustain our service. The day opportunities, supported holidays, day trips, transport all comes with a financial cost that we try to avoid passing onto our Members if we can. We receive no sponsorship and rely on fundraising to ensure our Members are a very visible presence in our local and wider community.
Where will your money go? This year, for example, we need to change our vehicle, buy new tents, buy items for the sessions, give our Members the opportunity to go on a holiday through us having the money to fund staff members to go. The list goes on.
Please join the South Staffordshire Lottery today and choose Rockspur as your good cause.
Help us ensure that adults with learning disabilities continue to be a vital part of our community with same right to choice and representation as everybody else!
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Mr Nicholas Morris, Deputy Manager, Rockspur CIC, 10 Carter Avenue, Bilbrook, South Staffordshire, WV8 1HH 01902 844925 Email: [email protected]
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in South Staffordshire.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
A Grand Way To Support Today!
Help us to help the community. Buy your tickets today and enter our lottery for chances at weekly cash prizes. Plus, be in the draw on the 30th of October for your chance to WIN £1000 in John Lewis Vouchers!