- Mx E supported us with 1 ticket
- Miss O supported us with 4 tickets
- Mr P supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs H supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs T supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs C supported us with 1 ticket
3d 17h 15m
23 October 2021
- Winner! Mr B (STAFFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr C (Walsall) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs W (WALSALL) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs W (WOLVERHAMPTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs P (WOLVERHAMPTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs B (WOLVERHAMPTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr B (WOLVERHAMPTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms R (Telford) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms D (WILLENHALL) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs H (CANNOCK) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms H (STAFFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
The Friends of Bilbrook was established in 2011 by residents of Bilbrook who wanted to make a difference and improve the open spaces in the village. We are a constituent group who have regular committee meetings including a public AGM.
We are a very active group who have achieved a great deal since we started. This includes: creating a community wood to commemorate the Queen‘s Diamond Jubilee, installing a Multi Use Games Area, planting thousands of spring bulbs and over 40 road verge trees. We monitor the water quality in the Moat Brook every month and carry out biannual river invertebrate surveys. We have installed bird nesting boxes, bat roosting boxes, insect hotels and wildflower meadows. We also have regular activities including; village litter picks, bulb planting, small mammal surveys, evening bat walks, dawn chorus walks and community fundraising events such as quizzes, skittles nights and barn dances.
We regularly host young people from the local schools, colleges, guides and brownies (and not just Bilbrook) to educate them about the natural world on their doorstep with activities including pond dipping, bug hunting, tree planting, small mammal surveying and invasive plant removal. Every year we have a project with Bilbrook Scouts to make boxes for the small creatures of the Jubilee Wood. We have built an outdoor classroom/picnic area where we can teach the young people in a bespoke outdoor setting which also doubles up as a family picnic area which visitors to the wood can use.
We have an excellent website: www.friendsofbilbrook.org where you can see everything we have done so far and sign up to our newsletter.
We need your help as there’s still more we can do to continue to offer and even expand our service but it takes money to do this. Every little helps.
Please join the lottery today and help us to help the residents both human and wild in the lovely village of Bilbrook.
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Mr Keri Lloyd
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in South Staffordshire.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
A Grand Way To Support Today!
Help us to help the community. Buy your tickets today and enter our lottery for chances at weekly cash prizes. Plus, be in the draw on the 30th of October for your chance to WIN £1000 in John Lewis Vouchers!